This is an advertising directory. Opinions and statements made within advertisements are the opinions and statements of the advertisers and not SandyMeier.com, LLC.
Information We Collect and What We Do With It
Advertiser and Partner Links – This website contains links to advertiser and partner websites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, and we do not control the practices of any of our advertisers or partners to whom we are linked. In order to participate in certain partner and/or advertiser supplied services and tools you may be required to provide personally identifiable information to the advertisers and partners whose tools and services you have chosen to interact with. Each advertiser and partner may request different information from you. If you have additional questions about how one of our advertisers, partners or sponsors use information about you, we urge you to contact them directly.
Third Party Advertising Companies – We use other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies – In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
IP Address – Your IP address is a number that is assigned by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to your computer to identify its location. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
Advertising and Promotion Policy
Our goal is for you see a good return on your advertising investment with us. While we strive to achieve good search engine rankings for this website, we cannot guarantee those rankings. Individual search engines determine the rankings of the websites they choose to include in their database.
The following guidelines have been established to govern various aspects of Advertising. For these purposes, “Advertising and Advertisements” include banner, button, and contextual Advertising, Sponsorship Messages, and Promotions. These regulations govern issues such as acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by SandyMeier.com, LLC, the manner of display of Advertisements and Promotions on the this website, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from the this website. SandyMeier,com, LLC has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising and Promotion on this website. SandyMeier.com, LLC may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to this website.
- SandyMeier.com, LLC has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising and Promotion that will be accepted and displayed on this website, and under no circumstances shall the acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product(s) or service(s).
- Advertisers must understand that this is a directory, and competitors are encouraged to advertise on the same web page. SandyMeier.com, LLC has set no limit to the number of advertisers allowed on a page.
- Advertising placement and/or ranking position IS NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received by us. We do not hold or reserve advertising positions without payment.
- SandyMeier.com, LLC will not accept Advertising that, in our opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. We will not permit at any time the placement of any Advertising for illegal or objectionable products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- SandyMeier.com, LLC recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. SandyMeier.com, LLC retains the right to dictate the form and substance of all editorial content appearing on this website.
- SandyMeier.com, LLC retains the exclusive right to determine the way in which any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on this website. Search results may be based on monetary incentives provided by Advertisers.
- SandyMeier.com, LLC reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from this website for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. SandyMeier.com, LLC also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on this website.
- The webpage that this website links to must not contain any pop-up or pop-under advertisements. Website visitors must also be able to return to this website simply by using their browser’s back button.
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must be in compliance with FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising as well as underwritten CME programs that must be labeled in accordance with the guidelines of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and any other relevant accrediting bodies. SandyMeier.com, LLC will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, SandyMeier.com, LLC reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if SandyMeier.com, LLC becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, SandyMeier.com, LLC may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising shall be permitted which may injure the good name or reputation of SandyMeier.com, LLC, another advertiser, or this website.
- No advertiser shall use the name SandyMeier.com, LLC, it’s logo, this website HTML code, META tags, META tag keywords, or graphics on any other website or within the HTML or META tag code of any other website without written permission from SandyMeier.com, LLC. Violation of this copyright policy is grounds for immediate ad removal and no refund will be given.
- When a visitor to this website clicks on an advertisers link, it is called a click-through, and that click may be tracked. Reports regarding click-throughs may be made available to other advertisers and/or to potential advertisers.
- WARRANTIES: SandyMeier.com, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including any implied warranty of fitness of the website for a particular purpose. SandyMeier.com, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the web pages of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. SandyMeier.com, LLC makes no warranties to the successful operation of web pages on any server or in any web browser. SandyMeier.com, LLC is not responsible for any statements, misstatements, or typographical errors. The advertiser is responsible for verifying the accuracy of their listing within 3 days of being notified that their listing has been posted on the website. SandyMeier.com, LLC cannot guarantee search engine listings, rankings, or placements.SandyMeier.com LLC, guarantees that this website will be available on the internet for the entire length of the advertisers paid listing except for occasional server or maintenance downtime. If for any reason SandyMeier.com, LLC permanently removes this website from viewing on the internet, the client will be refunded the unused portion of the fee they paid for advertising. Otherwise, advertising fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- SandyMeier.com, LLC may be contacted at 1201 Congressional Blvd., Summerville, SC 29483, phone: (843) 343-4689, email: email@example.com, website: www.sandymeier.com .
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is SandyMeier.com, LLC’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the ads of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SandyMeier.com, LLC and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide SandyMeier.com, LLC with the following information:
- a signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SandyMeier.com, LLC owned or managed site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Send by mail to:
1201 Congressional Blvd.
Summerville, SC 29483